Thursday 30 October 2014

The Returned first review


The first review of my adaptation of The Returned has arrived.


"...an addictive read. It’s one of the most compelling novels I’ve read in a long time."

"I read it in just 24 hours, resenting any attempt to take me from it, such as work, food and sleep."

"...written by a hugely talented author who has real flare for spinning a supernatural tale. I cannot wait for Acolyte, the provisional title of the superb Reviver sequel."

"[a] truly unputdownable, jawdropping novel."


I'll take that!

So, you were wanting something to read at Halloween? Go on, buy a copy...

And don't forget, the Kindle version of The Reviver is just £1.19 at the moment, complete your Halloween experience!

1 comment:

  1. Please write another book to go with The Returned. It is definitely a series that deserves a conclusion 👏 Even though the show has been canceled, it and the book both deserve to be continued.

    ReplyDelete